What is his intent with each piece?
I think the poem has more the intense to give a message about what to do to have a good life. What to do to have not much trouble and stay out of trouble. I especially like the part "Love the word. Work for nothing." this gives a relaxing feeling and also sense of freedom. But the I also like that this piece is pushing forward with every single sentence.
Other then the text. This just tells more of a story and not as much of a message. Its more about how he is living his life on his farm and what experienced. Its not as specific as the poem.
Both pieces are connected trough and want to give the message of how great the life can be you just need to find your way to make it happy and easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment