Sunday, May 23, 2010

50 word snapshot

Snapshot 1

I went to San Francisco (SF) last Christmas break and I was really impressed from the city. The middle of the city looks really nice. I think the older part of the city with the older buildings are the best part. But also the tall business and bank buildings are impressive and give the city a great skyline.

Snapshot 2

Flying back to Germany last summer was a great feeling to see my family and friends. When I flew over Germany everything looked so nice and green. But also the ride home from the airport true all the cleans cities and true the mountains made me realized how nice my home really is. Also with all the mountains around my home town.

Snapshot 3

One of my favorite countries and nicest places I have ever been are the Switzerland’s. The country is really small but has the most impressive mountains I have ever seen. Just the drive on the freeway feel likes now where else. As well as the fresh air and the nice lakes surrounded by mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment